At St Mary’s, Haverhill and St Mary’s, Withersfield, we are committed to safeguarding the welfare of all people, including children and vulnerable adults, and follow the latest guidance issued by the Government, Charities Commission and the Church of England’s House of Bishops. Please feel free to download our Safeguarding Policy.
If you have a concern that someone connected to these churches is at risk of harm or abuse, or is harming or abusing others, please contact one of the following people:
- Elizabeth Foulkes, Parish Safeguarding Officer
- Jane Eccleston, Deputy Safeguarding Officer
- Richard Hart, Deputy Safeguarding Officer
- The Revd Max Drinkwater, Priest-in-Charge
- Karen Galloway, Diocesan Safeguarding Officer.
In an emergency or where there appears to be immediate risk of harm, contact the police on 999.