You are viewing this site in staging mode. Click in this bar to return to normal site.


If you are getting married in another church but one of you lives in Haverhill or Withersfield, you will need your banns of marriage read in Haverhill up to three months before your wedding. Let us know using the form below or contact us to arrange this. If you are getting married in Haverhill or Withersfield, there is no need to notify us separately as it will all be arranged together with your wedding.

You will be issued with a certificate of banns of marriage, which you will need to show to the person taking your wedding before the service. There is a small fee payable directly to us, which will be discussed when you notify us.


Do I need to attend the services at which my banns will be read?
Your names will be read out at the main service on a Sunday for three Sundays in a row. You may wish to attend church to hear your banns being called, although there is no requirement to.